In the sign of sculpture
I discover, I conquer, I fall
One measure per day
In the carousel of life
- Born in Rome in 1970.
- Lives and works in Monteleone sabino (Rieti) as member and founder of Officine Zone Umane.
- 1984-1985: Degree – International School of Engravings (Rome, Italy)
- 1988: Degree – Artistic High School (IV Liceo Artistico of Rome, Italy)
- 1989: Degree – Internation School of Engravings (Urbino, Italy)
- 1994: Graduate in Sculpture at the Academy of Fine Arts of Rome (Italy)
- 2011: Graduate in Landscape Architecture at the Architecture First University “L. Quaroni” of Rome (Italy)
- 1997: Changchun (China)
- 1995: Tarquinia (Italy)
- 1994: Villany (Hungary)
- 1992: Quartu Sant’ Elena – I° Prize (Sardinia, Italy)
- 1992: Salzburg (Austria)
- 2004: Rome (Italy), My backyard, curated by Oscar Aciar. Location: Spazio Giardino Segreto.
- 2003: Catania Italy), Mistèri. Location:Palazzo Vecchia Dogana.
- 2002: Perugia (Italy), Corpus. Location: Spazio Aletheia.
- 2001: Bologna (Italy), Terra!. Location: Fiorile Art Gallery.
- 2001: Pistoia (Italy), Altare della Passione, curated by Marco Bazzini. Location: Spazio Paint Factory.
- 2000: Rome (Italy), Verde è il mio giardino, curated by Silvia Manteiga Pousa. Location: Spazio Enne Art Gallery.
- 1998: Rome (Italy), Verde, arancio, blù. Location: Motor Company Peugeot.
- 2016: Scicli (Italy), ‘U Mistèri, Nature Variabili, curated by Giusi Diana, Nunzio Massimo Nifosì. Location: Convento di Santa Maria della Croce.
- 2011: Fara sabina (Rieti, Italy), Contempo-area
- 2008: Acerra (Naples, Italy), Loading
- 2007: Rome (Italy), Amparo (rifugio), curated by Artetica Association
- 2007: Frasso (Reti, Italy), dormi dormi figliu meu gentile, curated by Alberto Tessore for the exposition ‘20 Eventi’.
- 2007: Rome (Italy), Dalla terra, curated by MIA villa Aldobrandini Association.
- 2004: Deruta (Perugia, Italy)), Appetizers, curated by Aldo Jori.
- 2002: Rome (Italy), Pianeta silente. Location:Ripa Art Cafè.
- 2002: Perugia (Italy), Le pietre sono parole, with the audio-visual performance by Antonio Bilo Canella. Location: Spazio Aletheia.
- 2001: Rome (Italy), Supernatura. Location: Sala 1Art Gallery, curated by Antonella Pistilli
- 2000: Porto Ercole (Tuscany, Italy), Prima Biennale d’Arte Contemporanea, curated by A. Bezziccheri.
- 2000: Rome (Italy), Memoriae-Natura-Mumblers, with the group informa giovani, Tiberina Island.
- 1999: Catania (Italy), Nuovi Arrivi, Contemporanea Rosanna Musumeci Art Gallery.
- 1998: Mestre (Italy), Supermercarte, curated by Antonio Arevalo.
- 1996: Rome (Italy), La stanza dei passaggi, with the Group Filtro. Location: Nuovo Teatro degli Artisti, curated by Giuliana Stella.
- 2014-2016: Sculptered and scenografy works for ‘Amici – The challenge’, TV channel 5 – studios of Rome.
- 2013: A spasso con le dita, exhibition of tactile works, original set-up and work. Location: Macro (Rome, Italy).
- 2013: Dopo il Silenzio, directed by A. Pizzech, Theatre S. Nicolò, 56th Spoleto Festival (Italy).
- 2011: Disco Risorgimento, directed by Alessandro D’Alatri, with Edoardo Sylos Labini. Theatre show awarded by the President of the della Republic.
- 2010: Per non morire di mafia, adaptation by Nicola Fano from the book by Pietro Grasso, directed by A. Pizzech, with S. Lo monaco. Theatre teatro Caio Melisso, 53rd Spoleto Festival (Italy).
- 2010: Non si sa come, by Luigi Pirandello, directed by A. Pizzech, with S. Lo monaco, Theatre Vespasiano (Rieti, Italy).
- 2008: Clitennestra, by Marguerite Yourcenar, directed by Igor Mattei, with Marina Biondi.
- Theatre Argot (Rome, Italy).
- 2007: Cecchini, by Massimo Bavastro, directed by Daniele de Plano. Theatre: Teatri delle Mura (Padua, Italy).
- 2004: Carmen, by George Bizet, directed by Mariano Furlani (Pistoia, Florence, Bilancino, Italy)
- 2000: Il calapranzi, by Harold Pinter, directed by Danilo Nigrelli. Theatre Argot (Rome, Italy).
- 2009: I casi sono due, by A. Curcio, directed by Carlo Giuffrè. Theatre Diana (Naples, Italy).
- 2007: Il sindaco del rione sanita’, by Eduardo de Filippo, directed by Carlo Giuffrè. Theatre Diana (Naples, Italy).
- 2005: Improvvisamente l’estate scorsa, by Tennessee Williams, directed by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi. Theatre Eliseo (Rome, Italy).
- 2004: Il Giuocatore, by Carlo Goldoni, directed by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi. Theatre Eliseo (Rome, Italy).
- 2003: Uno sguardo dal ponte, by Artur Miller, directed by G. Patroni Griffi. Theatre Vittorio Emanuele (Messina, Italy).
- 2002: Metti, una sera a cena, by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi, directed by G. P. Griffi. Theatre Eliseo (Rome, Italy).
- 2001: Persone naturali e strafottenti, by Giuseppe Patroni Griffi, directed by G. P. Griffi. Theatre Eliseo (Rome, Italy).
- 2014: Tessera (Venice, Italy), “Slancio” sculpture for the airport “Marco Polo” – awarded competition.
- 2013: Rome (Italy), Minerva, sculpture for the new pedestrian square in Pietralata – awarded competition.
- 2012: Cles (Trento, Italy), Oplè, sculpture + lightings for the new public library – awarded competition.
- 2012: Rome (Italy), sEPPIONA, scultpure + lightings for House Anticoli.
- 2011: Rome (Italy), Semolone, scultpure + lightings for House Funaro.
- 2010: Rome (Italy), WHITE LIGHTING, scultpure + lightings for House Campagnano.
- 2001: Rome (Italy), fiberglass scultures for Federfarma.
- 1999: Rome (Italy), marble works for Ottica Calò.
- 2008/09: Rome (Italy): S. Giacomo School of Ornamental Arts. Professor: Course of Plastic and Moulding.
- 2008: Monteleone Sabino (Rieti, Italy): Scultlab. Three-month sculpture laboratory
- 2008: Roma (Italy), Theatre Eliseo. Lessons on scenography. In collaboration with University La Sapienza.
- 2008: Matera (Italy), Technologies for creativity, Workshop for the Regione Basilicata.
- 2007: Cagliari (Italy), Festharc 1st Festival of Architecture (Sardinia, Italy), presented by OZU Association.